COVID-19 & Riparia 2021 Expedition
In 2020, our team made the decision to postpone our 2020 expedition, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. While this decision was difficult and disappointing to our potential applicants, we are now looking forward to 2021.
As we plan, we are diligently following government and public health regulations to prioritize participant health and safety. We are exploring options of a physically distanced program for the upcoming year, including a day-camp model, or a virtual experience if public health considerations require such measures. We remain excitedly committed to our mission of motivating and inspiring young women to enjoy and protect fresh waters and the outdoors.
We will continue to post updates here on our website and through our social media accounts, so stay tuned.
Thank you for your ongoing support of Riparia!